A friend bragged to me that he was going camping and an all-inclusive camper (or RV/recreation vehicle) was going to meet him at the campgrounds where they were joining friends. “What?”, I said.
- Does the cost include insurance? (I haven’t seen any that don’t yet)
- Is roadside assistance included?
- Is the RV Wifi equipped? (This is often something you need to set up privately)
- What supplies and amenities are included in the price?
- Are there any pet restrictions?
- “Reservations” at the most desirable park or beach locations
Traveling in an RV is like having a hotel room on wheels. I always thought having someone drive the highways, while I lounge in back with a book and cold drink, would be great.
Imagine how fun and different this type of vacationing or traveling can be. Ahhh, freedom!
Great Pacific Escrow Team